IEA Budget Challenge semi-finals
This event will take place on 28/02/2023
Location: Westminster, London
- 7am: Students get dropped off at Wilmslow station.
- 7.16am board train to Crewe
- 7.50 Board train to Euston
- 9.35 arrive in Euston.
- 10.30 arrive at IEA premises in Westminster, where students will undertake a 10-minute presentation and 10-minute Q&A session on their budget proposals.
- Lunch: A sandwich lunch will be provided by the IEA – Please inform of any dietary requirements
- 3.30pm Conclusion of day at the IEA – travel back to Euston station, possibly via a local landmark, where we will have an evening meal – Nando's/McDonalds
- 7.30pm board train directly back to Wilmslow station
We will be spending the majority of our day (10.30-3.30pm) at the IEA budget challenge building.